Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Meet Molly!


Bad cropping on this picture but I wanted to introduce you to the newest member of our family. Our little goldendoodle!!!! We picked her out the day before we learned that we lost the baby. She'll come home in a couple weeks. (you can click the picture to see her better!)

Clearly, she will be a welcomed addition to our home (well, not sure the cat will think so) & will provide us a lot of joy....even when she's having accidents on the carpet. Housebreaking will commence from day 1!

As for me, I'm healing. I had a complication this week but it seems to have passed & I am better (will spare you the TMI but if you really want to know then comment & I am happy to email you.) It was scary though!

Thank you SO much for the kind comments about the loss. I am so humbled by people's kindness. Your prayers are greatly appreciated. I will say that initially I wanted to not try anymore but that's just silly. God does not put desires in our hearts that are not meant to be. My doctor is doing additional testing on the baby (reason I had another D&C) & I will have extensive blood work done next week. She truly feels nothing is wrong but since our losses were so close she is able to do it. I will keep the blog updated!

UPDATE: I just got word that we will be bringing Molly home on Friday!!!! We are not ready for her but will be by then! haha

6 comments:

Deb said...

Congrats on Molly! She's is so cute. I am sure she will bring you much, much joy and plenty of carpet cleaning. You will love being a "fur mommy".

Please try not to get discouraged and lose hope on having a child, it will happen when the time is right. Hopefully the testing will reveal whatever the issue has been.

Meanwhile enjoy your puppy!

vanessa40 said...

Heather,
I wanted you to know that i'm thinking of you and you are in my prayers.
Take care..Love you

Anonymous said...

Beautiful new puppy. I hope that Molly brings you lots of well-deserved laughter!

Will be thinking of you as you have your testing done.

April

Jeff and Natalie Perez said...

God bless MOLLY! my dear friend I know that you are such an amazing person. Don't give up and continue your conversation with God. He will show you the way always!

all my love!! Can't wait to read more, as always.
Natalie

The Divine Mrs M said...

Hope I get to see you when Tam is in town! Want to give you a giant hug; one that is full of healing, friendship & sisterhood! Love ya!

Lindsey @ Cardio Pizza said...

Love you new pup! What a cutie! I know she'll fill you with so much love and joy :)